Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00034 USD / COP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 44% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,095 (COL$6,117,104) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (31 minutes ago)