Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00034 USD / COP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 34% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,119 (COL$6,175,386) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)