Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00037 USD / COP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 35% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,416 (COL$6,518,713) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)