Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia vs Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00032 USD / COP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 32% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,700 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,841 (COL$5,749,168) in Santa Marta.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Newark, New Jersey costs $189 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Beaverton, Oregon costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zabrze costs 83,300 zł (about 1 hour ago)