Cost of living comparison between Santa Maria, Brazil and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28777 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 46% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,015 (R$ 7,003) in Santa Maria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 186,000 ₫ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)