Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26028 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 35% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,093 (R$ 8,042) in Santa Maria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (11 minutes ago)
- 2.5 kg bag of potatoes in Edinburgh costs £0.80 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,750 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 79TL (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Palma de Mallorca costs €4.50 (27 minutes ago)