Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30847 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 40% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,861 (R$ 6,034) in Santa Cruz do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)