Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14468 USD / BOB
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 18% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,370 ($b16,378) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$345,042 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shashamane costs 50 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)