Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14577 USD / BOB
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 20% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,191 ($b21,891) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgos costs €2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guayaquil costs $0.61 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,400 B/. (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Thessaloniki costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)