Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 51% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $5,144 in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tromsø costs kr 78 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)