Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 295 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,652 in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brasília costs R$ 1.30 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)