Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 55% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $5,408 in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$90 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $3,440 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $133 (about 2 hours ago)