Cost of living comparison between Santa Clara, Cuba and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 15% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,589 (3,589 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)