Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 192 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29922 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,040 (R$ 10,159) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $4,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$800 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (16 minutes ago)