Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 193 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30621 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,697 (R$ 8,806) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (37 minutes ago)