Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.176 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 9% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,241 (€3,606) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,900 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (37 minutes ago)