Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 110 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.118 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is about the same as in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,118 (€2,788) in San Sebastian.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)