Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 117 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.079 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 5% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,382 (€2,208) in San Sebastian.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Londrina costs R$ 3.80 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (43 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (43 minutes ago)