Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.170 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,380 (€2,889) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$40 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 20,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Queretaro costs Mex$ 346,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Edinburgh costs £505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Araraquara costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)