Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 407 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 29% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,771 in San Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (about 2 hours ago)