Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 25% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,698 in San Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (5 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (32 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (about 2 hours ago)