Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 431 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 28% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,805 in San Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (39 minutes ago)