Cost of living in San Rafael, Argentina compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02690 USD / ARS
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Rafael (Argentina) is 28% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,301 (ARS $85,527) in San Rafael.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (43 minutes ago)