Cost of living in San Pedro Town, Belize, Belize compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49720 USD / BZD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Town, Belize (Belize) is 8% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,130 (BZ$6,296) in San Pedro Town, Belize to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sion costs CHF 10 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Samsun costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $30,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 195,247TL (about 2 hours ago)