Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04275 USD / HNL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 36% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,385 (L 55,800) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)