Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05258 USD / MXN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,801 (Mex$ 53,269) in San Nicolás de los Garza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 39 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manchester costs £1.26 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600,000 (about 1 hour ago)