Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05311 USD / MXN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,437 (Mex$ 45,890) in San Miguel de Allende.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,350 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Coronado, Panama costs 122 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amarillo, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oshawa costs C$3.75 (about 3 hours ago)