Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05382 USD / MXN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 20% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,350 (Mex$ 62,247) in San Miguel de Allende.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (41 minutes ago)