Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico vs Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05223 USD / MXN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,354 (Mex$ 45,066) in San Miguel de Allende.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Punta del Este costs $U1,170,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ta'if costs ﷼ 8 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 6.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)