Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02681 USD / ARS
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 43% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,600 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,495 (ARS $55,740) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 95,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)