Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06266 USD / ARS
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 32% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,552 (ARS $40,724) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)