Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina vs Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02645 USD / ARS
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 43% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,651 (ARS $62,412) in San Martin de los Andes.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (about 4 hours ago)