Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06187 USD / ARS
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 28% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,730 (ARS $44,133) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (42 minutes ago)