Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05308 USD / MXN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 33% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,284 (Mex$ 43,026) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberaba costs R$ 20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)