Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05343 USD / MXN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 32% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,383 (Mex$ 44,592) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (44 minutes ago)