Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05258 USD / MXN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 34% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,124 (Mex$ 40,390) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Medan costs Rp 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 237 (about 2 hours ago)