Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California, United States compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 40% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,886 in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)