Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06475 USD / ARS
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 58% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,055 (ARS $16,299) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)