Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica, Costa Rica compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 731 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00178 USD / CRC
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica (Costa Rica) is 6% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,502 (₡ 1,967,022) in San Jose, Costa Rica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)