Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01916 USD / PHP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 5% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,600 (Php187,943) in San Fernando, Pampanga.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)