Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00152 USD / CLP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 29% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,233 (CH$1,464,833) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 420,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)