Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00154 USD / CLP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 18% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,535 (CH$1,648,102) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Riverside, California costs $429 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 300,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (39 minutes ago)