Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00150 USD / CLP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 25% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,804 (CH$1,868,355) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (28 minutes ago)