Cost of living comparison between San Felipe, Chile and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00151 USD / CLP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 29% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,644 (CH$1,751,670) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)