Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05081 USD / MXN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 10% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,257 (Mex$ 44,425) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 2 hours ago)