Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05216 USD / MXN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 9% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,271 (Mex$ 43,542) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨23,766 (about 1 hour ago)