Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03663 USD / ARS
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 33% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,949 (ARS $53,205) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.30 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$52,858 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (35 minutes ago)