Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06425 USD / ARS
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 21% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,948 (ARS $45,877) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)