Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 USD / UZS
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 10% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,233 (25,960,153 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (44 minutes ago)