Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00030 USD / UZS *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 10% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,377 (11,161,601 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)