Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00026 USD / UZS *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 10% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,437 (13,440,258 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (39 minutes ago)