Cost of living comparison between Salzburg, Austria and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.089 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 8% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,294 (€2,107) in Salzburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (39 minutes ago)