Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 804 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30957 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 34% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,057 (R$ 6,645) in Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)