Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 773 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29060 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,517 (R$ 8,663) in Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)