Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24688 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 36% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,798 (R$ 7,281) in Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)