Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,170 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,559 in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $40 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Pedro Sula costs L 10,845 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $40 (22 minutes ago)
- 12.6 oz hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Santa Cruz, California costs $4.28 (about 1 hour ago)