Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.081 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 28% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,265 (€2,094) in Salamanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $91 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (30 minutes ago)