Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 17% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,090 in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 90 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (41 minutes ago)