Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 18% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,348 in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)