Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 20% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,602 in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)