Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.158 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 14% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,302 (€2,853) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)