Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.176 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 11% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,874 (€3,295) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)