Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.054 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is about the same as in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,653 (€3,466) in Saint-Pierre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)