Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.727 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is about the same as in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $2,991 (4,117 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $45 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €45 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 90 (32 minutes ago)