Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.725 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 5% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,349 (4,619 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (28 minutes ago)