Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.716 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 12% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,759 (3,856 Dinar) in Sabratah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nice costs €1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)