Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.738 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is about the same as in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,149 (4,265 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)