Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.755 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is about the same as in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,595 (4,765 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wichita, Kansas costs $30 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)