Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.117 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 10% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,413 (€3,056) in Saarbrücken.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)