Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26972 USD / PLN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 30% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,104 (7,800 zł) in Rzeszów.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Berlin costs €0.09 (about 2 hours ago)