Cost of living comparison between Rovigo, Italy and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.088 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 19% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,031 (€1,866) in Rovigo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (40 minutes ago)