Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.718 USD / NZD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 12% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,576 (NZ$6,371) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)