Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.693 USD / NZD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 9% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,582 (NZ$5,166) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Nagpur costs ₨150 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abbotsford costs C$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagasaki costs ¥409,765 (about 2 hours ago)