Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.076 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 13% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,180 (€2,025) in Rostock.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)