Cost of living comparison between Rosenheim, Germany and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.089 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosenheim (Germany) is 13% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,733 (€2,510) in Rosenheim.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 2 hours ago)