Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 79% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $5,356 in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)