Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands vs Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 76% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $5,459 in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Aguadilla.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gulbarga costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mississauga costs C$17 (about 2 hours ago)