Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 46 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 61% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $5,046 in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 2 hours ago)