Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 74% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $7,135 in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kollam costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.60 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gulbarga costs ₨1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $650 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)