Cost of living comparison between Road Town, British Virgin Islands and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 37 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 49% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,660 in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)