Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2018.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 78% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $5,353 in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.11 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €860 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bristol costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)