Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 71% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $6,844 in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,000 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (41 minutes ago)