Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 69% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $6,338 in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,085 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 1,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)