Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2018.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 81% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,895 in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,700 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 4.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paramaribo costs 35 SRD $ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $0.58 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)