Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia vs Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,361 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.26658 USD / SAR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 4% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $2,925 (﷼ 10,973) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Aguadilla.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)