Cost of living comparison between Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,230 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26668 USD / SAR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 33% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,080 (﷼ 7,800) in Riyadh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)