Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02690 USD / ARS
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 38% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,739 (ARS $64,653) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,000 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oshawa costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)