Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02515 USD / ARS
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 40% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,749 (ARS $69,551) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Montt costs CH$854 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 3 hours ago)