Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00298 USD / KZT
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 45% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,275 (763,430 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan costs $40 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$189 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)