Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00311 USD / KZT
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 46% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,998 (643,141 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (43 minutes ago)