Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07603 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 13% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,321 (R 43,682) in Richards Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 55TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)