Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07444 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 22% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,191 (R 29,430) in Richards Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dijon costs €40 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,830 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 700 ₦ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,692 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbia, South Carolina costs $2.76 (about 2 hours ago)