Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07320 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 27% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,278 (R 31,116) in Richards Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (42 minutes ago)