Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia vs Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14471 USD / BOB
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 20% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,600 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,089 ($b14,433) in Riberalta.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lusaka costs 44 Kwacha (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 4,000,000 сўм (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)