Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14555 USD / BOB
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 31% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,595 ($b17,826) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)