Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27598 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,499 (R$ 9,055) in Ribeirão Preto.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)