Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31327 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,344 (R$ 10,674) in Ribeirão Preto.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 72 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni50 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (22 minutes ago)