Cost of living comparison between Rhodes, Greece and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.074 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 21% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,968 (€2,764) in Rhodes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,700TL (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (43 minutes ago)