Cost of living in Rennes, France compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.164 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 5% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,144 (€2,701) in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)