Cost of living comparison between Reims, France and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.089 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 5% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,551 (€3,262) in Reims.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 2 hours ago)