Cost of living in Reims, France compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.175 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 22% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,525 (€3,001) in Reims to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €895 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)