Cost of living in Reims, France vs Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.135 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 18% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,546 (€3,123) in Reims to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Aguadilla.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Saskatoon costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beaverton, Oregon costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)