Cost of living in Regina, Canada compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 181 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.758 USD / CAD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Regina (Canada) is 11% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,327 (C$4,387) in Regina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (29 minutes ago)